Aortic Asia 2019 is a two-day conference focus on current aortic evidence, updated practice guidelines, controversial issues and decision making in common and complex thoracic/abdominal aortic diseases. Both open surgical procedures and advanced endovascular intervention will be shared and discussed by expertise Asian and world renowned physicians.
A precongress workshop on April 4, will be opened to learn new technology and techniques in aortic surgery/complex intervention.
The meeting is designed for cardiovascular and thoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons, ICU and OR nurses and those who participated in taking care of aortic disease.
- Ascending and aortic arch surgery
- Descending and Thoraco-abdominal aortic disease
- Acute and chronic aortic dissection
- Advanced endovascular aortic intervention
- Hybrid approach for complex aortic diseases
- Vital organ protection